Become a volunteer!
If you enjoy helping people and want to be a part of an organization that thrives on service. Contact us for more information and current opportunities!
- Answering office phones
- Website & Social media
- Filing paperwork
- Putting together intake packets
- Creating flyers and posters for events
- Book drives, hair care and hygiene drives, etc.
- Presentations about our agency to the community
- Other Community Events
- Intakes with Clients
- Facilitating support groups
- Trained crisis line operators
- Advocacy work
**NOTE: All direct services (anything dealing with direct contact with survivors) requires a 20 hour training**